Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wordful Wednesday. 4 month photos

Today I finally took a few minutes to get some of Stella's 4 month photos done in her rocking chair, yay! I'm happy when I'm able to get these done within a week of her monthly birthday lol, which was just barely the case this time, she hasnt changed a ton in the 8 days she's been 4 months though, so i'm not too worried. I love taking these pictures, it's been so fun to see how she's growing and changing. She can now sit up in the chair on her own, I dont have to prop her up in the corner or hold onto her while I shoot to make sure she doesnt flop forward or to the side. This shoot she finally took interest in the chair! She just stared at the polka dots and really seemed to be examining them! I only got a couple smiles today, she was very excited about Abby's bringing her toy to her, which is probably one of her most favorite activities now, she loves that Abby retrieves! You should see how excited she gets when Abby is swimming! legs go crazy and huge smiles and shrieks! 
Happy girl watching her puppy

So serious, this is the look she gave me in most of the pictures

totally diggin' the polka dots

This week Stella had her first sorta giggle! It was just a little one, and of course Brent is out of town, so I haven't tried to get another one out of her, I want him to be here. I tried to video it, but whenever my phone or the Flip come out she's mesmerized, its pretty funny how into the cameras she is, future toys i'll have to keep on the high shelf I guess. I'll try my hardest to capture it next time, hopefully with Brent getting the giggles :)

Linking up with parenting BY dummies and seven clown circus for Wordful Wednesday.

How 'bout clicking through for this little sunshine??
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI! I found you on Terri's Little Haven's Alexa Hop.
Commenting to help you lower your alexa! Please comment back and help me lower mine too!
I have a TON of giveaways right now in my July Archive on the right sidebar for some really great prizes, and way more coming soon too.

If you have any you want to add to my linky, just click the tiger picture on the left sidebar underneath my top 3 popular posts! It will take you to my linky list! (If you have a linky compilation feel free to add it.)

Anyway, besides all of that, just please comment back to help me lower mine. I have noticed a lot of people don't comment back... LOL! Thanks!
Have a great day and just say no to Captcha! Btw thats not me being "snarky") I am just being totally honest. Things apparently get taken out of context when tone of voice is not a part of a conversation (Like comments!) . I am sorry if this is not relevant to your blog post, just didn't know where else to write it. Thanks to Learning to Limit for being rude about it though... I am totally not trying to be rude at all. Just 100% honest. I always am. (Ms Learning to Limit told me my comment was "snarky, rude & irrelevant" (I wrote the same comment on her blog.) Im sorry, but when commenting on 80 blogs, with 4 reviews due, i just simply don't have time to read and comment on everyone's blogs relevantly. I have 2 kids to raise! I hope you understand, please do not do like her and be rude...

ashley said...

Newest follower here!

Stella is an absolute doll, so pretty! Visiting from Spearmint's Alex blog hop. Hope you visit me soon at
www.thestauffershenanigans.com =)

Amy said...

Stella is too cute! My baby girl turns 4 months this week. LOVE the little chair! Where is it from? New follower by the way. :)

Amy
http://lifewithaubrey.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...