Sunday, July 31, 2011

Snapshots of our week

So I'm thinking of starting up a new weekend post/photo dump with randoms that happen throughout the week, nothing fancy, just extras that I don't get to blog about throughout the week normally. I find myself with a ton of pictures left at the end of the week, photos from a day spent out back, at the park, cute snuggles with daddy, or even sometimes mommy if I'm lucky. We'll see how this goes, I'm not sure I can keep up a weekend post every weekend...but i'll sure try :)

Now I fully understand the term "sleeping like a baby", She's so cute.



Having fun hanging out side with daddy



and a couple attempts at family photos that didn't turn out so well...



Happy Weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...