Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nesting?

So, I thought nesting happened at the end of the second trimester... not the end of the first? I had been itching to paint something for weeks! So on Sunday, Brent finally relented and went with me to pick out some new kitchen colors! We picked up some Martha Stewart Aegean blue, low VOC and no odor for this pregnant lady, and an accent pint of Sand-something tan... I cant remember the name of it... But I love the colors! it's made our kitchen so much brighter and it's so cheery! Now I just need to paint the ceiling, because I got a little frustrated and just started rolling along the seam... Brent doesn't like my Morse code on the ceiling. I'm thinking of stenciling something neat on the blank white cabinets, something bright and fun... any suggestions?

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...