Wednesday, February 9, 2011

and some more, this time in color

I am so excited to be able to share some of the rest of the pictures taken by my amazingly talented friend, Nikki Hoover! She did a beautiful job with my first belly shots shoot a few weeks ago, capturing the henna I had done at my baby shower beautifully. I'm so glad I had these taken!! Brent and I have a second shoot scheduled in a couple of weeks, I want to be able to get them taken when my belly is at it's largest, and we're going to try to shoot them outdoors, weather permitting. Brent and I have always loved the green belt here in Boise, We take Abby for walks along their often, almost every weekend now in fact, and have some awesome spots picked out to try to get some pictures at, we cant wait! 

So until then, Enjoy! 















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...