Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Sneak Peek...

Last week I went over to my amazing friend Nikki's house for an impromptu belly shoot. Nikki has an incredible talent, and an awesome eye for photography, you can see more of her work here and on Facebook here. I had been trying to get some beautiful pictures of the henna I had done at my baby shower the weekend before, but the lighting in my house isn't the best, so in a slight panic, I called Nikki, and thank goodness, she had me come over that afternoon! We were just going to take a few pics of the henna, so I had something beautiful to remember it by, but that quick shoot turned into over an hour of fun shots and hanging out with her and her adorable kiddos! She had a ton of new background drops that I was more than willing to do photo tests with, the first pic is my favorite background, and my sweater matched perfectly! She has such a colorful personality, and it was so much fun to just let her creativity flow that day, Brent and I tell her all the time that we are up for anything, and everything, if she ever wants to try out something crazy, were up for it! and yes, she's the same photographer that shot Brent and my pictures last fall. So, Thank you Nikki!! I love this little sneak peek of pictures you posted, and cannot wait to see the rest!

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...