Friday, June 17, 2011

Flashback Friday

I was just reading up on Flashback Fridays and was sad to see that this will be the last week that Christopher and Tia host the event! I've unfortunately only joined up a few times... mostly because I forget, then realize when its too late... that's just how my brain works now. But today, I want to link up in honor of their last time hosting. This was one of the first fun blog hopping type events that I joined, many months ago, and I truly wish I had done more. So here is my flashback, circa 2004. Mexico with Brent and his parents. We had a wonderful time in Cancun and Tulum, and I really hope we can make it back there soon.

This was new years night, I could not believe how my camera captured this picture, and these fire dancers were incredible!

The cheesy bed pose, but this was a pretty sweet hotel room, it was a full circle! a totally round little condo!

My goodness we look young!!


On top of the tallest Myan ruin in the area, what a view!

Brent's parents on top of the ruin, Love the canopy views!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...