Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

After Chicago, I flew with Beth to Sacremento, where we met up with Brent, Dane and Jim. Memorial day weekend every year is spent in Stockton, CA at the Garcia family reunion. This year was the 49th year of the reunion, which meant big planning for next year! It was great to see family and spend time with people we don't normally get to see. 

One of our first stops was In N Out burger, so yummy! We had to enjoy this meal several times throughout the weekend, as they are only in California, so whenever there, we indulge. It helps having one just down the street from our hotel... were a bit spoiled when staying there.


We also got to catch up with many family members! Below are Frankie and Kelly. Frankie has been doing the cooking at the reunion forever, and what a fabulous cook he is!!! he's there bright and early every morning and has the grill going all day. Last summer they met my dad at a race in Sonoma, and this year they will be at the same race cheering him on, and Frankie might even head up north for a race. I love that they were able to meet my dad and get to catch up with him throughout the year at events. They are so much fun! 



Unfortunately I only have these pictures to share, I didnt have my camera, so only phone pics for now. once I get the rest of the pictures from family, i'll update with them. Until then, we already cant wait to visit again next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...