- Celebrating our first anniversary in March, what a wonderful first year it was!
- Completing several big projects around the house, new windows, siding, a new dishwasher (which is great!!), ripping out the old deck in preparation for the new deck, tearing up the backyard with the skidsteer, all of the rocks and pavers we put in the back yard, finishing lining the driveway with gravel, installing new fans throughout the house (critical for summer!)... just to name a few :o)
- Taking the trip of a lifetime with the Norris/Anderson family to Kauai, Hawaii
- Brent taking his first big buck in an early season draw hunt, he is still very excited about the horns beinging in full velvet.
- My taking the Infant Massage course and starting my own Infant Massage Instruction business, Gentle Touch Infant Massage.
- Abby got her 100th retrieve, Brent is very proud of that, so am I :o)
What a wonderful year it was! Brent and I are so thankful for everything that happened this last year, and are excited and hopeful that 2009 will be even better!