Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a BIG day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!!


Today my little sister turns 23! WOW, I feel like I was just 23...and getting married... and living in Idaho... how time fly's! I am so proud of my little sis and the life she has started to build for herself. I cant wait to see what becomes of her and be there to support her as she acomplishes her many dreams and goals! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!
YES WE CAN!

Tonight, November 4th, 2008, also marks another incredible milestone. Barack Obama was elected the 44th president of the United States! Living in Boise, I felt strong as a supporter of the Obama/Biden campaign, knowing I am surrounded by McCain supporters might have helped my drive, but there is something about this town, the energy, the people are amazing, and I have truly felt connected to this election. After an amazing night at the Idaho Caucus this past summer, I had such a passion to get out there and support this campaign. My neighbors took notice of the signs in our window, sparking sincere conversations that might not ever have taken place, and I found new friends in fellow supporters that I would never have know otherwise. I am thankful for this election, because I believe in Change, I believe our country is finally on the right track with this elected president, and I cannot wait for our future and to see what Change can bring!

I cannot leave without a special note for a special little boy... Matt, one of the little boys I nanny for, turns 5 today! We had a special birthday with him on Sunday, Brent and I got him the greatest, most annoying present a 5 year old could ever wish for... a duck call. :o) He always loves to play with Brent's duck calls, walking around the house with them and playing outside with Abby, blowing them at the top of his lungs. I know his parents appreciate the added noise, just as much as I do during the day with them, but it was what he repeatedly asked for, and Brent loved the idea of encouraging him to hunt :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...