Tuesday, August 26, 2008

She's graduated!

So I know this happened back in June... I'm a little late. I finally got the pictures from my grandparents (our camera battery died... always happens!) last week and am now finally able to acknowledge the fact that my beloved little sister is done with College! Pam graduated from Central Washington University on June 7th, 2008! We drove over to Ellensburg for the weekend and were so happy to be there to celebrate with her! Brent's parents and brother also made the trek over to celebrate with our family. It was so great having everyone there, and Pam was so excited to be done with College!


Pam and her roommate Jen, Who also enjoyed the end of college that day! Oh, and the wind blown look is courtesy of the Ellensburg Climate, Wind with a touch of sun... They couldnt even throw their caps without them blowing away!


my proud parents and the graduate!

Roomies and best friends celebrating with a toast!
I am so proud of her! and Jen :o)

Both Pam and Jen were fashion merchandising majors with minors in business. Jen had these sweatshirts made just for them, with their majors on the back. It was so fitting and they were so adorable.

CONGRATULATIONS PAM AND JEN!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...