Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


This weekend is my parents 25th wedding anniversary! They were married 25 years ago on August 1st (yesterday actually, but something happened and I couldnt post this on time). They have been the best parents I could have ever asked for. I've learned alot about love from them, my dad never let us leave the house without his girls knowing how much he loved them, we never hang up the phone without an 'I love you' from both of them, and I still catch the adoring looks they give each other, so cute. They are celebrating with a trip to California (yes, it's for a race....) but it worked out that they would be in beautiful wine country, with lots of rich history and beautiful scenery. I hope they have a wonderful trip, and I am so thankful for my wonderful, adoring parents! I love you both!

Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...