Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kitchen projects

Over the weekend, Brent was gone fishing, and I decided to work on a few projects around the house that we've been putting off for awhile. I finished painting all the newly trimmed out windows, and they look great! I'm so excited to have them all finished! Now we can hang the blinds and curtains!

Another project I decided to take on was something we've debated about for awhile, a backsplash in the kitchen. So, I went to Lowes, asked a ton of questions, looked at every single tile they had, and picked one out that I fell in love with. After thinking more about it, I'm not sure it's something we want to do, we love the tile, we just dont know if they really fit in with the kitchen, or if it will be too much... so i'm going to post some pics, and would love your opinion on them, feel free to comment or email Brent or I with your comments. (ignore the tape) :o)


Last but not least, Here are a few pics from the last week or two of miss Maggie, the little girl I nanny, She loves Abby, and love Brent, and always ham's it up for the camera :o)


1 comment:

Kayli said...

I think your backsplash looks great, Jess! It's beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...