Thursday, October 9, 2008

Boise's First Frost!!!

BRRRRRRR!!!! We woke up to a 32 degree morning! we were fairly warned by the news, but still it doesnt seem like it will happen until it does!!
It was our first big fall frost! I spent a good 8 minutes scraping my windows and heating up the car before I left for work. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see the frost on the ground, but it's frozen solid! I'm really nervous now because of the trees and bushes we just planted! I hope they survive!


This shows a little better the frost on the grass (or clovers in our case)

I think this shows it the best, and this was taken at 9:30 am, I think the roof above the garage is dry because that is where we had the new insulation installed... not sure, but it was interesting. Now we just have to figure out if we'll be able to lay sod this weekend or not!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...