Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blogging on the go!

I've been trying to think of a way to be able to update my blog more regularly lately, and finally thought to look for an app on my new iPhone (yes I just joined the club), so, here goes my first trial run posting from the iPhone blogger app! Has anyone else tried it yet?? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

We've been very busy around here lately, getting ready for Stella's birthday and we had a ton of family in town this week. I'm so happy most of our family could join us to celebrate her big day! Ill be posting her 1 year letter and stats tomorrow, your all going to be shocked how much she's grown up this past month! She's saying so many words and signing a bunch more, and she's not quite walking still but she's close! Brent and I cannot believe this year has gone by so fast! Our little baby isn't so little anymore, and most certainly isn't really a baby, she's turned into a little girl, and we just adore her even more every day.
Here are a few photos from her arty yesterday, I'll have many more to share in tomorrows post!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the pics! I haven't tried this iphone app yet but it sounds great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...