Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I need a makeover...

Alright blog friends, I need some help. Or more so some suggestions. I need a new look, new hair in particular... I've been wanting to change it up for awhile, nothing drastic or crazy, just something different, easy, and cute. I'm scheduled to get a cut and color this Saturday morning, and my sister is going to be here to go with me!! I'm so excited for a little mini spa trip with her! I just want some ideas on what I should do. 

I don't normally do self pictures, especially without make up... so here I am, in all my real-ness. My hair is ALWAYS up, always in a ponytail or messy bun... I just cant keep it down when Stella loves to pull it so much. 








And here is my hair down... it's gotten pretty fuzzy and brassy since I had Stella, It's very limp and just not pretty. I need a new look. 

So what do you think? Any suggestions? I'm pretty open to anything buy completely chopping it off... I don't look good with short hair, as much as i'd love to try it. 

Thanks in advance for any input! 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You look beautiful!
Funny, I am in the exact same boat. My hair is always in a bun because Lillian is a champion hair puller! I'm afraid it'll end up in her mouth!
I am not a hair expert by any means, but maybe you could do a feathered/layered look? Not going shorter overall, but shorter at front and tapering down? :)

Jess said...

Thanks Rachel!! I'm thinking tapered down also, to add some shape, I really kinda want to go a little darker also... the hubby is a bit nervous about this, but I think maybe a chestnut-ish or something like it... we'll see!

Sarah said...

I would do a little darker & layers! You want to still be able to throw it in a bun or ponytail & face it they will always find a way to pull our hair! : )

Unknown said...

I'm in a hair rut too! Part of me wants to grow it out so I can pull it back for labor and the other half of me wants to chop it off so I can get my signature bob back lol. There is an award for you on my blog! Hope you can stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...