Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Love Advocare!

I am very excited to share that I am now a distributor for Advocare! A friend sent me a sample of her "mommy energy juice" of choice, Spark, and ever since that first glass, I've been hooked. With the lack of sleep, trying to keep the house up, my not being a napper, and just overall general exhaustion, I was really needing something to get me going, give me more energy, and help my focus. I have found this in the delicious flavors offered in Spark! So far my favorites are Mandarin Orange, Cherry, and Fruit Punch. The other flavors offered are Pink Lemonade (which I have yet to try), Citrus, and Grape. I like to add a splash of Lemonade or a slice of lime to my drink also, it's so much more summery this way! 


This is my stash, I send out samples of my 3 favorite flavors, so if you're interested, shoot me an email or leave a comment for more info :)

I've also started drinking the meal replacement shakes when I feel slightly hungry but don't want to fix a big meal or need something to hold me over until dinner, they are yummy too! Surprisingly not very chalky, like most mix shakes or protein packs are. I ordered them for my sister to keep at her desk at work, she is in an extremely busy season at work right now and often works through her lunch, some days only drinking coffee all day... which is not healthy at all, so hopefully she likes these shakes and finds they help her make it through the day while still providing the nutrients she needs to not drop a ton of weight like usual during busy times. 

If you're interested in trying a sample of Spark, please feel free to comment, and/or email me, I just need your address and i'll get one sent out. Or, if you'd like more info and/or to order, you can just click here to go to my direct sales site

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...